Faculty of Sport Sciences
Was the opening of Department of Physical Education in the Faculty of Educational Sciences in the first semester 1992/1993 academic university where the faculty awarded bachelor's degree in Education - Physical Education, and subsequently the opening of specialty sports teacher education.
With the expansion of the university to provide academic programs of different complement of faculties specialized agencies, established the Faculty of Sports Sciences beginning of the 1999/2000 school year and started its first academic year divided into two sections academics will join two hundred and twenty students at the beginning of the 2002/2003 academic year has been modified the names of departments in the College to become the Department of Physical Education Department of Rehabilitation and Sports.
College buildings and includes major multi-purpose hall can accommodate about three thousand spectators in addition to the four sub-galleries especially in gymnastics and rhythmic exercise, fitness and physiology lab and a computer lab, swimming pool Olympic quarter also includes squash courts, outdoor multi-purpose.
1. To prepare qualified staff for field physical education (classroom teachers).
2. To develop the performance levels of on-the job teachers (in-service teacher education programme)
3. To qualify nominees for work in sports club, youth centers, and military sport unions.
4. To set up programmes for physical education certification.
5. To prepare qualified exercise rehabilitation specialists for work in hospitals and health clubs.