Faculty of Educational Sciences
The College of Educational Sciences at Mu'tah University is responsible for the design and execution of the teacher education program. The instructional plans include a variety of courses which are selectively intended for initial training and for future progressional development in both elementary and secondary education.
Innovations and revision of all course work are inspired by research findings of the faculty members and the arising needs.
The faculty of education offers the following programs:
1. M.A in Curricula and Instruction/Science.
2. M.A in Curricula and Instruction/Social Studies.
3. M.A in Curricula and Instruction/English.
4. M.A in Measurment & Evaluation and Evaluation
5. M.A in Educational Psychology.
6. M.A in Councelling.
7. M.A Educational administation.
8. Teachers Education and Certification.